Wednesday, March 20, 2013

just...

hallluuuu...assalamualaikum!

It's great to be here again.
I mean, ya here, Kuala Lumpur.

I had my medical check up this morning, and alhamdulilah,
Doctor said, everything is okay, normal and awesome! I love love love it!
In fact, I am very grateful.
First, because nikmat sihat is something that I treasure the most.
Secondly, of course because, I had bad experience before, 
emmm not really bad, but ...what the best word to put in ya,,,
as it happened because of reasons and hikmah. Alhamdulillah.
Thirdly, after a week, I managed to gain weight,
another one kilo as after lost two kilos in one week that day.

As usual, my journey begins...
Travel by public transport, especially by the train,
and tell you what? this time, even I have to take 3 different lanes of train,
I am not took wrong train again! (ya, at least for today :D)
Ya so proud of you ceya! 
not a wrong train, but a wrong clinic!
ceya, clumsy as always :D

Feeling sleepy now...
let's have some beauty sleep first,
will write more soon!
Selamat malam! ;)

p/s - nervous + rindu.


0 comments:

Post a Comment