Wednesday, December 29, 2010

be a 'big' girl :)

Hello...Oh, this blog almost be forgotten.
So sorry myheartisblue.blogspot.com, but no worries...here I come!

My hectic life begins.
 Just hoping I will be a strong girl,
 even stronger than I can imagine. InsyaAllah :)

Lots of assignments, projects, activities, peoples and emotions.
Well, can't say much, but now I do realised,
'when you get older, you meet kinds of people',
 people with their own characters or perangai,
people that we call 'friends',
people with grey 'heart',
people that just being choosy, noisy, annoying!

Opppsss, terlebih sudah...:D
ok ok, I'm still cool. 
Anyway, I'm a big girl now,
I should learnt and know,
how life out there is!
That's the reality, people just think about themselves,
that's how they collect the benefits.
But now, 'it' is opened up my eyes,
it is one of the learning process!
so, moral of the story?
be selfish syeera!!! 
(thats what they taught me) :P

p/s : I'm trying to be one, so, watch OUT!









0 comments:

Post a Comment