Friday, December 31, 2010

01-01-2011



2011. The year that, I am going to be 21st. The year which I will ended my experiences in lecture hall, fighting over assignments, jogging around the stadium, chatting in 'chow kit road fssk', slimming myself by walking up,down the 'tangga batu caves' to faculty, hanging out with friends, merempit to pasar malam with kak yana, 'anyam ketupat' with coursemates (hahahaha) and lots more. Orang kata, if you want to list down your azam, be specific! okay, I'm trying :)


MY AZAM for 2011 ;
  • naik kan lagi my CGPA - go for the 1st degree perhaps!
  • berjimat-cermat! - both money and time
  • be more confident and braver + act as a pro
  • cipta nama as SYEERA GHANI broadly, excellently :D

not specific enough? well, I am just  not really like to share and reveal everything. Sorry! hahaha.hey,,,my azam seems like mudah and ringan, but they are not!
I meant it. I know lots of obstacles and things will be happen later, but I will not give up. Well, I have about 365 days to go! yeah, go syeera go! :)

p/s : I will love you even stronger my dear <3
(tetiba jew :P)



0 comments:

Post a Comment